Join South East Timber Association
The SOUTH EAST TIMBER ASSOCIATION (SETA) is inviting you to join the Association to help promote and support:
- Our regional forest industries;
- Government forest policies that return the ecological health of ournative forests and plantations;
- The rights of private forest owners; and
- Development of government forest policies that respect the social,economic and environmental values of our communities.By becoming a member, you will have a voice to help support and promote the tree growers and timber industries in our area. SETA networks with likeminded organisations and individuals across Australia.SETA’s aim is to provide and maintain an Association of people who work in or support local forest industries and the interests of timber communities in south east NSW and East Gippsland, for the long- term benefit of our communities.
- Membership fee is $10.00 including the joining fee for new members.
The form below is an expression of interest in joining South East Timber Association. Once you have submitted your preliminary details, our SETA secretary will be in touch with the full membership form which will need to be signed.